Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Two Years Ago

Two years ago today..... that would be two years back or two years ago from this date.... God blessed me with the wonderfully amazing gift of my beautiful wife Kimberly.... Yeah, that's right it's been two years already.... As I told Echo Nation earlier..... it seems like it was just yesterday that I stole her from you....... Yes.... for those of you who are wondering....it is an inside joke. For those of you who didn't make it to our wedding here's what you missed.


The Kiss

- Los Tostadas!!!

4 comments:

N/A said...

I think i was there....Congrats bro and hopefully more blessings to come...

Anonymous said...

yea.. maybe a funny joke to you....

burndive said...

All I want to know is, who's that handsome guy sitting next to those pretty girls in the fourth row on the left?

Anonymous said...

Sweetness itself.
Happy Anniversary!!! Can't wait to get there myself. =)