Friday, July 15, 2005

Naming a legend

I was thinking today... my guitar needs a good name.... I mean all great guitar players name their guitars right?.... not to say that I'm great by any stretch but still.... so I started to think and came up with the name Larry..... Why Larry you ask?... well it seems to fit since it is a Larrivee guitar... that plus that name just fits it's personality... only thing is that Larry can't be a girl which tends to be the fad when naming guitars or cars for that matter... they tend to be female names right?.... anyway.... what do ya think of Larry?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry's good.

Anonymous said...

I think your crazy, but I still love you! Your loving wife :'p

Eric Wakeling said...

Larry is cool, but it needs to be a girl name. Maybe Willimena or Gertrude.

Anonymous said...

I know - Lori