Sunday, October 30, 2005

A new member of the family

Here he is.... isn't he beautiful? Ok, so maybe it's just a guitar to some of you but to me it's a work of art..... and let me tell you this thing doesn't just look good.... it sounds amazing. For those of you who are guitar minded, it is a Gibson Songwriter deluxe, glossy finish, fishman active matrix pickup, solid rosewood back and sides and a solid spruce top. And Gold hardware and an abalone inlay to top it off. A beauty that sounds absolutely amazing.

5 comments:

Peter Nguyen said...

zing! you got me!

I totally clicked on the link before the picture loaded in my RSS feed. doh.. anyways. beautiful guitar. that was worth the zinger. :woo!

:: Pedro Petero

Anonymous said...

you can tell he's adopted cuz he's very handsome!

Victor Estrada said...

actually he comes from Kim's side of the family

Anonymous said...

Please excuse my husband, he doesn't know what family means yet.

:'p

Anonymous said...

Duuude, that's a hot guitar. Mine is too...but yours is pretty =-)

We'll have to jam some time...in like a another year or so =P