Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ready?

Here I am at home....it's the middle of the day.... I'm eating a nice bowl of Honey bunches of oats.....WITH ALMONDS!!! You gotta have those almonds.... Anyway, as I was sitting here I remembered that I was supposed to do.... But I couldn't remember what that something was so....I pondered a while..... after about an hour of walking around the house trying to figure out what that this was I finally realized what it was....I forgot to tell you all the news!!! I'm so sorry about that. I'm getting old ya know..... anyway.... here we go.....drum roll please.....

Starting July 1, 2005.... I will finally get to do what I love to do full time..... I know what you're thinking....Why would anyone want to collect lint animals full time?.... well it's not that...it's the other thing I love.... I got hired on as a full time worship leader for the student ministries at Calvary Church Santa Ana......YAY... so.... that's my news.... so I start on July 1st officially. It's cool to see How god opens doors... Anyway... thats about it.... gotta go finish doing nothing.

TOSTADA....OUT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats buddy,

i love ya man

you are always in my prayers



talk to you soon and we'll hang out soon i hope

=P

N/A said...

Vic,
congrats man, It finally happened. May God bless you more and do i have to call you a pastor now????? Rock on

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet. Praise the Lord! No! Really! =)