Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sheesh!

Will it never end? Life seems to have dealt me a full deck as of late.... it seems like it's never gonna stop.... but ya know what?... I think actually like it..... in a way it's fun to be busy because with that comes the joy of complaining about being busy.... gotta love that. Anyway..... I have some news to tell you all about but.... I wont tell you until tomorrow so there ya go..... ponder.... wait.... ANGUISH..... I'm sure it's not gonna kill ya to wait ..... i just like dramatics..... anyway I did find something else cool though.... well as some of you might know I have an aversion to music produced by a certain band... namely the DAVID CROWDER BAND!!!! ... anyway... I found DC's blog.... not the band's blog but his.... check it out... right now they are in the studio recording for their next album and they have web cams and all.... it's pretty neat. Anyway....here are the links.... have fun with them.

David Crowder's Blog
Studio Web Cams

LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS!!!... I like them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment.

Anonymous said...

Because you like them. =)